Last I shared the wall looked like this…
Then I started to paint the walls.
I was a bit worried that the paint might be too dark but onward I went. I was very pleased when I got to the other corner and found that the sheet rock mud had blocked the permanent marker writing on the wall.
By the time I was done with the first coat of paint it was dark outside but I was pleased with the results so far.
One more coat of paint and it was time to clean up and almost everything put back.
It may seem odd to you that we did not put up the trim or base boards but there is a reason for it…. we needed a break!! By the time I was done cleaning and got everything back into place the room looked nice but we were exhausted. Plus, as seems to be tradition with me, I was hurt for the next few days! WE do plan on putting it all up but we are going to take our time with it because otherwise I think we might fall over of exhaustion. LOL! These projects always looked so easy and less time-consuming when I watched my parents do them to our house growing up. Boy oh boy, looks were definitely deceiving.