Creative DIY Like Mother Like Daughter

Creative DIY Projects

New Ottoman Completed! February 3, 2015

When I started recovering the ottoman I did not plan on the dust cover fabric that goes on the ottoman to get destroyed. This over site came back to haunt me because as I mentioned before it was destroyed.

At first I thought that it would be as simple as buying new fabric but I found of the hard way that I had no idea what kind of fabric it was or how to find more.

After a bit of online research I found out that it is called Cambric and was able to order it online. The shipment took a bit longer to arrive then I originally thought but it arrived and was exactly what I needed.

I flipped the ottoman over and used the staple gun to put it in place and then re-installed the legs.

IMG_0121 IMG_0148

 

 

Ta Da!! New ottoman! Now I can have my feet up and not fight Rosco for the ottoman.

IMG_0151 IMG_0150

 

 

Advertisements
 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s